- Pharmacist in a friendly village atmosphere north shore location.
- Become the face of the pharmacy as part of a customer centred team.
- Potential for future career progression.
Client & Location Information:
Community pharmacy located in large shopping centre is seeking a professional patient centre Pharmacist to join their team in this leafy lower north shore suburb with a friendly village atmosphere that is simply just a stunning place to live.
As the Pharmacist professional you will be customer focused and love delivering quality healthcare services supported by a small team. Across the full time roster and easy script trade you will have time to counsel and deliver quality pharmacy services plus the usual dispensary duties. Your out going personality makes you confident approaching people of all backgrounds, to take the business to the next level.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Confident approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
- Variety of Accrediations would be well regarded.
- PPI’s, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience and accreditations bought to the role.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting job # 44136.